Thursday, April 7, 2011
Deals: Website Deals Part 1
Today I want to share with you all on the websites where I often go to for great deals.
1) Groupon. I love this website because it has great new deals everyday on food, travel, massage, and even your local activities. You can refer your friend to sign up and you will get $10 on their first purchase. Go to Groupon to sign up.
2) LivingSocial. Living Social is similar to Groupon. However they have lesser daily deals but they do have awesome getaway deals! They have different deals everyday, so you have to check those sites daily to catch the deals that you want. Another special thing about LivingSocial is when you buy a deal, they will give you a "special" link to refer your friends (or anyone); and if 3 of those who make their purchase on the item you refer to them through your link, YOUR DEAL IS FREE!!! It worked for me. I once bought $9 for TWO movies tickets from Fandango (edward) and 3 of my friends made their purchase through my special link. Therefore my deal was free for me! YAY! Check it out Living Social
3) Printable-coupon. My favorite to go for printable coupons is Printable-coupon.blogspot.com. That website updates daily with the most current and updated printable coupons from cosmetics, food to retail stores. The link is http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com
4) Retailmenot. This website is the first place where I go to for coupon code when I make my online purchase. They have tons of different codes for you to try to get discount, free items or even free shipping! Retail Me Not
5) Ebates. Going to the online subject matters, I want to introduce to you another awesome way of saving. Ebates. Check out and sign up for Ebates account to get cash back on your online purchase. For example, when you first sign up, they will give you a bonus deal which is either a gift card to Target, Home Depot, Barns and Nobles,.. or even Ebates money. It takes less than 15 seconds to join. In additional to that, when you search for the websites through Ebates such as sephora, ebay, visiondirect, Jcpenny, Home Depot, Groupon, Sears.. and many many more. The cash back ranges from 2% to 10%. Ebates also offer daily deal. That means they give double cash back on certain websites daily for your own shopping pleasure. I got my cash back within 2 months of shopping online (I don't do much shopping line now-a-day) I will post up my rebate and my bonus Target give card in later post. :D So don't wait and sign up for Ebates account at http://www.ebates.com
6) Jessica Coupons. Jessica Coupon is one of the daily update web page on deals for both online and in-store. She has really good and interest ways to save. She updates on deals even before they post up on their website! She's good like that. I love her bog and I learned a lot from her. Check out her page at Jessica Coupons
When I want to make my purchase on Sephora, what I usually do is to go to my ebates account, search for sephora.com, click on sephora link to get my cash back from ebates, go to retailmenot website on another tab window, search for coupon codes, enter my information and coupon code then make my purchase. I then get cash back from sephora, cash back from my credit card, free items from sephora and my sephora products! EASY??? YES! I did it, You can do it too!!
There are other websites you can check out such as , Beyondtherack, Ideeli, Rue LaLa...
Don't forget to follow, subscribe and leave me a comment or two!
<3 Until Then :D
Posted by BaoBao at 3:57 PM