Total Page views

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review: ELF Candid Coral Blush Dupe for NARS Orgasm Blush.

Hi gals,

This is another review this week for one of my favorite blush, Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral. I have heard many good reviews on this awesome and cheap blush, also nearly compare to our famous NARS blush in Orgasm. I do not own a NARS Orgasm because it's sooo expensive for a blush. After found out about this ELF Studio Blush line. I went to my local Target and hunt down all the blushes I can get.

I finally found the awesome Candid Coral. Check it out yourself and tell me if you think they are dupe or not.

Picture is not mine. Credit to Google.com NARS blush in Orgasm.

My ELF blushes in (Left to right, top to bottom): Fushia Fusion, Tickled Pink and Candid Coral. Sorry I don't have a close up picture. I'll take one when I get home from work tonight. :D


In my opinion, NARS Orgasm is a bit darker and more shimmer than ELF Candid Coral. I think if you add a bit hint of ELF Tickled Pink blush and Candid Coral, it will look 99% dupe to NARS Orgasm. However, they are very alike on their own. I will soon do a review on all my ELF Studio Blushes in another post. I love ELF blushes. They are cheap ($3 at your local Target and online) compare to NARS (sephora: $27). It is 9 times cheaper than NARS and they last as long too. If you are on a beauty budget like me, I highly highly suggest to buy ELF Studio Blushes before buying NARS Orgasm because not everyone likes NARS Orgasm.

Comment below and tell me what you think. I'm planning to buy the duo bronze set from ELF. I heard it's a dupe for NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/ Laguna.

<3 Until Then.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colors are nice. hihi do swatch. I want to see them. =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i will have them once i have my camera back. It has been MIA lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ELF blushes are pretty awesome! I really like Candid Coral too!

    ReplyDelete