Total Page views

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review: Loreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara


Today I have a review for you. I've been looking for a good drug store mascara for watery/oily eyelid. I found one that is so far so good for drug store cosmetics, The Loreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara!

Pros: Super Waterproof, dry fast. It gives you the falsie looking lashes. It also lengthen your lashes a bit and holds curl all day.

Cons: Because it's super waterpoof and dry fast, it makes it harder to apply and easy to clumps. It's pretty expensive for a drug store mascara ($6 to $8 target. compare to other mascaras from other drug store brands). It's really hard to get out. I have to try to apply makeup remover first then warm water after. The wand is HUGE! Really really big, it's hard to get every single lashes. 



 These are my lashes after 12 hours and after ONLY 1 coat, no retouch!

My opinion: I do like this mascara a lot! I only need to apply one coat on each eye (after curling them) and they stay all day! I like to use it when I have to wear glasses to work. I need it to keep its curl so it doesn't hit my glasses and mess up my vision. lol. It does lengthen my tiny Asian lashes a bit but its volume job is excellent!   It's just such a hassle to remove it at night, especially when I get home, tired from work.

I like the formula but not so much for the wand. I give it a 3.5 out of 5, it's worth buying when you want to try out new mascara but I don't think I have found the best mascara yet.

If you have tried this before, please leave comment below and let me know how you like or dislike it. :D


<3 Until then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great blog. I also have this one but it failed me. Good thing it worked for you! :) I just followed you. :) Hope you can visit my blog too.

    superiav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete