Total Page views

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sedonal Lace Brushes

Brushes again? Are you kidding Bao? Well I tons of brushes and I am a "makeup brush collector" if u want to put it that way. I own a 12 Piece Professional Makeup Brushes - Pink from Sedonalace and all I can say is it totally worth every penny! The brush set is an excellent set for starter such as myself and it has all the brushes you will ever need (well not ever but for most use). their bristles are soft and in my opinion, very Sigma Brushes like! AND They are having free shipping this Friday 3/4/11 and I just wanted to let you know before the deal ends.


This Friday they will have free domestic shipping with promotion code "FREE34"! that's 10 bucks of saving right there! They are also giving out kabuki brushes to the 1st to order, 1st to random order and 1 to last order. The retail price is $49.95, that's half price of Sigma Brushes, 1/3 of MAC brushes. It is an excellent brush kit for a starter. I highly recommend it and I'm not even making a penny to blog this post for Sedonalace.

Even without the free shipping code. You can use this code "renren" (by makeupbyrenren) to get $4.00 of anything and never expire.

<3 until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment