Total Page views

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dry Lips Overnight?

Hi,
It's 2 AM and I am still up blogging and to tell you guys a tip before I head to bed. Have you ever had dry lips when you wake up? Have you heard of "drink water before you sleep" method?
Well that method did not work for me and it even caused my eyes to become puffier in the morning. In addition to that, I had to get up in the middle of the night to visit the restroom. >__<
I then found out from friends that just use Vaseline or any kind of chapstick you have. Put it on 2 or 3 layers before you go to bed, it will help your lips stay moist throughout the night and also in the morning! It also does not cause your eyes to become puffy. The best thing is that I can have a peaceful sleep without any interruption. :)

Okay time for chapstick!

<3 until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment