Total Page views

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The day after Thanksgiving weekend.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving day, Thanksgiving dinner, Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a good weekend. As for me, I sure did.  Thanksgiving to me is all about family time. This year, we all gathered at my brother's house for a small dinner consist of typical Asian BBQ food, chit-chat, and gamble.  After dinner, we all went home to rest before making some damages to our credit cards.

If you are not familiar with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Black Friday is the day that marks the Holiday shopping. It is the Friday after Thanksgiving day.  A lot of stores (retail and even small business) are on sale.  Black Friday sale mostly is for electronics, however it is still good for clothes and cosmetics. I love Cyber Monday more because Cyber Monday to me is more for women. Cyber Monday typically mean the Monday after Thanksgiving day. A lot more clothes, accessories, and cosmetics are on sale during Cyber Monday.  I usually take advantage of these two sales to shop for gifts, things I need for next year and things that I wouldn't normally buy.

I did not stay up, camp out or go crazy like other people. I just went to my local mall for some deals. I heard there were pepper sprayed, people stepped on other people, people were stealing other people's items on their carts... etc. It was horrible.

The mall was packed by the time I got there (which was 8 am).  I stopped by Express because they had 40% off everything, including sale! I went crazy and bought a lot of stuff, well more than usual.Most were gifts to my family and boyfriend though. After Express, we went to Guess store because I love Guess. I love their style, their shoes and dresses. They also had very good deal like 30% off regular priced items or 40% sale items. It was not bad but the store was packed with Asians! I felt so claustrophobic so I left early. I didn't get too much, just couple items for my Asia Trip this December. I also went to Bath and Body works, Zara, H&M. For Cyber Monday, I just did some online shopping. I order couple items from Forever 21 and Milani Cosmetics. I will show you guys what I hauled from my Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping once I receive all the items. I'm still waiting for some of the orders. 

Milani Cosmetics probably is one of the steals I caught this year. They were having 50% off everything AND FREE SHIPPING! I was awesome. I mentioned the deal in my previous blog. I normally post up pictures, deals, coupons that I believe are super save on my blog as soon as I hear about it.  Be sure to follow my blog if you don't want to miss deals like this.

Come back next time for my Black Friday and Cyber Monday haul. :)

<3 Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment