Total Page views

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Free!

I finally finished with my last final for this semester. It has been a busy semester for me.  But now it is time for me to Pack, Pack and PACK! I'm so excited for our first Asia Trip. This will be the first time my boyfriend and I are going out of the country together. I'm still waiting for the Milani Cosmetics orders to arrive so I can do a Black Friday and Cyber Monday haul on my blog. They take forever to ship it out! I hope it arrives before I head out on December 15.

As for my trip, I just booked the  hotels and finish with everything that were needed for this trip. I just need to wash my clothes, pack and get on the airplane. :D YAY*

I will also be doing a "what to bring with you when travel" blog soon. If you want to see what I pack for my trip, please stay tuned and as always, Until Then! :)

<3 Bao

No comments:

Post a Comment